4 months ago
Our client is a $100 Million funded San Francisco FinTech startup focused on helping Millennials and low income households achieve financial health. They are one of the fastest growing banks in the US, have one of the most experienced management teams in FinTech, and just raised $78M in funding from top-tier investors to fuel their rapid growth. Engineering is 25 in size and currently looking to add 15 to the team.
Their DNA is opposite that of big banks, which profit when you overdraft or get into credit card debt. They don’t charge fees, and best of all, they don't profit off their customers, they profit with them: every time they use their debit card, the company earns a small amount from Visa (paid by the merchant).
Senior React Native Engineer
Work on an award-winning app that has been featured as one of the best apps on the App Store, and are looking for top-tier React Native, iOS, and Android Engineers to come on board.
What you'll do:
- Creating tight and user friendly interactions around the core banking experience as well as iterating on innovative features
- Design, develop, test, release, and scale new and existing consumer product features and mobile architecture
- Work closely with product team to launch new features
- Collaborate effectively with other technology teams and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas
- Work in a team as well as independently to deliver on aggressive schedules and goals