4 months ago
- We're hiring for a Principal Platform Engineer with a $100 Million funded Data Science Startup.
They're looking to double the team with a recent funding round of $40 Million. Their revenue has been stellar for several years now, and this is a final push for a huge project and product which they envision bringing the company public with an IPO in the foreseeable future.
- Use expert knowledge of Python to design and implement scalable service-oriented software
- Design, implement and enhance our Graph, Machine Learning, and NLP algorithms
- Leverage technologies such as NumPy/SciPy, Spark, and NoSQL data stores
- Work closely with data science, product, UX, and the web teams to quickly prototype and iterate on new models and ideas