about 1 month ago
They are a late stage startup (aiming to file for IPO within the next 12 months) with over 300 employees in San Francisco, Seattle and New York. They're #1 in world in the account based marketing and their latest product (an artificial intelligence based ad-targeting platform) has drawn customers that include Google and Adobe.
From a data perspective, they have the world's largest B2B dataset and therefore they're in a unique position to work on some incredibly interesting problems. Hopefully this is where you come in.
They are looking for a Director of Data Architectur
e: you’ll be responsible for overall data architectural direction for the core of their intellectual property. This position is highly visible and critical to the core of their data assets. We are dealing with all aspects of Business-to-Business sales and marketing problems and first to apply data science to them.
What we're looking for:
- Extensive experience with enterprise data la
kes, mastermanagement, and warehouses
- Exposure and understanding of complex data models especially pertaining to business and company
- Strong background in enterprise data management strategies and practices
- Extensive experience building and managing master data for large enterprise warehouses
- Proven ability to build a product from inception to production
What you'll get:
- Base Salary > $250k + generous stock options package
- Mature start-up culture (you won't be working 90 hour weeks) and great benefits and perks
- Opportunity to work with a world class R&D team